Mates4Mates are a Fierce organisation that work across 5 key areas in all national and regional support services across :
- Physical Rehabilitation and Wellbeing Services Mates4Mates offers a range of physical rehabilitation and wellbeing services in both individual and group settings, delivered by qualified professionals. Their wellbeing services include yoga, accupuncture and Equine Therapy.
- Psychological Services Mates4Mates provides evidence-based individual and group therapy services to their Mates and their immediate family members, delivered by qualified professionals.
- Employment and Education Support Services Together with our partners, Mates4Mates offers career coaching and mentoring, employment support, and the chance at further education and training for our Mates and their families.
- Rehabilitation Adventure Challenges Mates4Mates offers our Mates and their families the opportunity to participate in a range of rehabilitation adventure challenges, including trekking, cycling, sailing and kayaking programs.
- Social Connection Activities Mates4Mates provides opportunities for peer support through regular social, recreational and family activities.
They currently have Family Recovery Centres in Brisbane, Townsville and Hobart. If you need to know further information we encourage you to go to their website: https://mates4mates.org/.
OR you can visit them on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Mates4Mates/